Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Oh Tard Barbie... Just how low will you sink?

"I talk through a hole in my throat"

Yep folks, that's right... We've come across her once again at an entirely different thrift store. I was really hoping Tard Barbie would clean up her act and drop that nasty meth habit, but unfortunately, as you can see by the massive amounts of track marks across her chest, she's only picked up an even nastier heroin problem. Not only that, but it appears as though she's also been forced to receive a tracheotomy from her rough lifestyle of smoking nonstop and she's without her clothes, indicating that she's stooping to all sorts of lows to afford these pesky habits. Oh Tard Barbie... It saddens me to see you at this state. Heres hoping some nice kid will buy her and give her a more positive upbringing...

-k8

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I wish I could come up with something creative to do with the piles of nekkid Barbie dolls I come across...

    Poor doll.

    ReplyDelete

Comments subject to moderation. This is explicitly a spam fighting feature.