Sunday, March 8, 2009

Ya know...

Some things just can't be figured out....

What is up with this thing? Is it supposed to be a mummy Halloween decoration?

Was this some sort of art project?

Why does the mummy have a suitcase? Where would a mummy travel to?

Why the colors? Is it going into combat of some sort and in need of camouflage disguise?

All these questions, but no answers... I'll be left hanging forever. This is another example of one of those pieces that will sadly probably remain at the thrift store for years to come, dusty on the shelf and shunned by all who walk by. I feel kind of bad for this traveling mummy soldier... But alas, my home too cannot provide a home for such an odd artifact. It just wouldn't be right.

-k8

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!! *blinks* Does it have a cigar, too? If I found it, I'd be tempted to figure out if it was vintage and pop it in my etsy shop, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Comments subject to moderation. This is explicitly a spam fighting feature.