Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Run! Save yourselves!



My first impression of this piece was that it was an alien of sorts, as its head seems to be way larger than the average sized head and his eyes are of an unearthly form. Clearly there is something not right with this boy, what with holding dead lamb carcases with little or no emotion. I definitely wouldn't want to run into this kid in the middle of the night...

But upon looking even closer, I've decided that this likely isn't an alien at all, but just some really screwed up stuff. Pajamas? Angel wings? Dead lamb? I don't know and I don't really want to know why or what purpose this little figure served. However, for only 99 cents it can be yours! So act now!

1 comment:

Comments subject to moderation. This is explicitly a spam fighting feature.